Monday, September 22, 2008

The Waiting Room


Yes, I lost it all. Through some freak one-click accident.

I am, working at restoring it back - but it all depends on Blogger Staff kindness.

Please hope and pray with me, heh.

I've been blogging here for 5 years. It's a real big thing to loose.

For the rest of you, this might be good for you.

Sorry this post came late -- I've been busy trying to recover from the 'shock', as you can imagine - i had to blink and reblink when I first saw it, and when it finally dawned upon me I think the blood rushed up to me head and I got that ughy feeling of puking.

People have been kind and helpful, and I have managed to recover some posts through this Undelete, but they are not live and not here, and not complete -- and stuff.

If anybody knows how I can possibly get the posts, back , let me know.

I've already lodged a report/complain to Blogger Support so we'll see how that goes.

Meanwhile, it's always a learning experience, I guess - it better be! And maybe I need to change the twang of my blogspace a little.

Thanks for reading, and for caring.

Love,
mysh

9 comments:

weeliem said...

Maybe it's time for a new start. But I feel your pain:(

Hope you get it back.

*hugz*

Malcolm said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Malcolm said...

because love the poetry, the literature, we feel your lost
but we are here with you,
in the waiting room,
praying with you.

*keeping fingers crossed*

hoydenmel said...

i have some of your old posts. Google reader kinda auto archives them. Might not be complete tho. and of course your pictures aren't there. but i'll email them to you. *hugs*

Dermatologista Fernando Bezerra said...

Michele! I also accidentally delete my 3 years blog today! I send several messages to every blogger help that I found!
I understand you and I will pray for us!

.:mysh:. said...

mun - sigh! Thanks.

weeliem - Maybe, but it's painful still. I hope so too.

malcolm - thanks for waiting along with me, and for reading all these years. :)

hoyden - thankyou! :) backup your blog!!! :)

francisco - okay! if they DO get in contact with you could you please mention me? i will do the same for you. Thanks!

*huggs all *

alephtav said...

aw.. mich.. :( so sad... i LOVE your posts.. have read all 5 years of em. i hope you get them ALL back perfect! *hugs*

Anonymous said...

oh noo!!

Anna Tan said...

owh! That's sad :(

Hope you get your stuff back.

*eyes her own blog worriedly*