Monday, November 10, 2008

Geek, eek?

So lately, I've been dubbed a 'geek'.
I don't find that all too flattering, i mean, you aim to be exciting, cool, funny, sensible - and a lot of other things, but geek?
Anyhoo, I just looked up 'geek' on wordweb and it says :
"A person with an unusual or odd personality",
"A knowledgeable and obsessive computer enthusiast"

. . .

I do not have much in my defense. ( gahh, I looked up WordWeb! )


. . .

What I definitely know is that my 'geek-o-meter' has increased like a lot lately, since I spend so much time online.
And like, uh, my favourite things in the whole wide world (wideweb) is Google and WordWeb, uh, and Wikipedia.

And I so totally dig(g) Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.
Btw, did you know the answer to life the universe and everything is 42?

Heh.

Okay, so this video below definitely fits into ultra geek-dom.
But what I really, really need right now is the Force.

No, really.
I need the Force.


2 comments:

Misssiangchin said...

memang gila. he's definately using a MAC to do tat. haha.

weeliem said...

this is so amusing...