Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Schwim with me. :)


Just to unload.


1) The world holds its breath as America decides.
I secretly hope this will be one of those 'defining' moments in history. A giant 'leap' for mankind. America's first non-white President. I get a funny chill down my spine, a good one - it's of jittery excitement. Obama comes across as someone who can help effect change, and change for the better. Someone with enough intellectual aptitude and the fortitude to follow through. "Yes, we can!" Plus, it's about time we got a Michelle as a First Lady. Rar! :) I hope, for America ( and the rest of us ), they choose wisely.

2) I want a MacBook. I guess right now it's not so much of a need, but ouh. I want. :)
Maybe I should join this competition, and I think I would - and win myself one. Please vote for me and my pictures if you see it, thank you. :) Btw, the shoes are pretty cool. I should play badminton again. Just for the shoes.

ooh, this just in : I hear Mac's are much more affordable in Australia now... anyone coming back from there soon? =)

3) My dog Rocky has been given away. :( I miss the "punk", but we live in a multiracial, multicultured, multireligioned nation, and as my parents put it : "We chose the neighbours". I am still doubtful if it were the best choice. Ahwells.

4) I am thinking of getting HermitCrabs! After my good music loving boss pointed me to this.
I think I should keep them in the office, at our corner. At the desk where no one uses. It would be good refreshing eye-candy after all the cannot-be-good computer screen staring. Then we'll finally have office pets. Oh joy!

Oogay. Things that have been running about ( schwimming actually ) on the top of my mind.
Let's watch/read the news later today and see what happens.

1 comment:

weeliem said...

mari sama-sama buy the macbook:)
still got promotion, and u get a 4g ipod nano with it:)